Martes, Enero 14, 2014

Sad girl looking out the window: Nearly 3 million children in poverty in Britain

A Grading Worth Remembering

       As I opened my eyes from one of these days, I realized the real meaning of the word TIME. Time is really very precious, more precious than any diamond and platinum in the whole wide world. When it’s still early we never mind anything because we believe that there are still lots of time but as time pass by we’ll realize its importance.

       Now, I am craving for time, time that was once disregarded. I thought that it would be easy for me to adjust but I didn't expect that it will be very hard. More or less two months we’ll soon leave ISNHS, we’ll soon separate from each other. We may stay in the same school but I’m sure that it’ll be different but all the memories that we've shared together will never fade away.
      
       3rd Quarter is over but it’ll still be remembered because of all the memorable happenings I thought would never happen in my whole life. First, I felt something different within me, something unexpected and I really don’t know why but that didn't just end there I feel very proud of my achievements, I feel very proud.


       But because of these activities and contests I was not able to cope up with my ACAD. Every day, I am almost out all of the time. There are many things that I've missed, all the happiness in and out of the room. Nevertheless, two months is still a long long way to go.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento