Martes, Pebrero 4, 2014



NEW YEAR, NEW ME


Throw away all bad memories and face a new beginning. Every New Year that’s what I always hear from many people. Which is very true, but let us not forget that these bad memories will remind us to be very wise in every decision that we will make.

It’s already a New Year which means a new beginning for all of us. Bad attitudes, bad way of thinking, bad treatment to our fellow people. All of these things must be thrown away.

After all the tragic phenomena that the Philippines has gone through, it showed that there are still many kind- hearted people all over the world.

Yes, I still believe in New Year’s resolutions but sometimes, I myself could not do it. But this time, I’ll surely put my words into actions. I must do what I have to do. Time is really precious so now that we still have time we have to make sure that we have done all things right.

We’ll never know, maybe tomorrow God will take the life that we have borrowed. We should be ready for that time.  Now we have to do everything and when God will take us, we’ll never be scared.

New year, new me… that don’t mean that you’ll change your look, it means new in the inside.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento