Miyerkules, Pebrero 19, 2014

My Dream, My Future


          As the stars are shining brightly on the darkest hours of the night, I’m there staring at the beautiful sky. Thinking about my future. Will I be happy? Will I be successful in my life to come? Will I enjoy the latter part of my life? All these are running through my mind. Questions that need an immediate answer.

        Time flies so fast, while we are still young, we have to do our best in order to be successful in life. We have to make wise decisions so that we will not regret on anything in the near future.

        Every one of us has his/her own dreams in life. Well it’s not bad to dream even as high as the clouds up in the sky but we all need to put our dreams into action. Striving hard is one of the things that we should do in order to achieve our goals in life.

        We must always remember that we are the bosses of our own selves; if we want to succeed we must do something for it. We are only the ones that can manipulate and control ourselves. Actions and right decisions are the key to a productive future.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento