Miyerkules, Pebrero 19, 2014

Reflection

          4th Quarter, the last stage of my life here in Ilocos Sur National High School. Even if it’s the finale there is still pressure. Projects and other requirements are still worrying us every day.

          But behind these hard tasks we’ve gone through, there is still some that I consider as one of the most memorable experiences I had in my high school life. It might be weird for others but we didn’t mind them anymore, for we believe that we have the same goal, it is to have fun and enjoy.

          Yes, I admit it’s not easy to bid farewell to the institution that molded me into an individual that I am today. A more matured person.

          I will never forget this school, even upon entering the gate of the school, I will remember the sweet memories I had with my classmates, friends and mentors.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento